Who loves IKEA??? I do!! Such a fun store! Last week the Draper, UT hosted a sneak peak event for their newly remodeled Restaurant and Cafe that I was able to attend. Lots of fun face paining, fishing pond game, coloring and breakfast for everyone! We also got a awesome cooler bag filled with juice, crackers, coffee, meatballs, sauce, jam & chocolate bars all from their Swedish Market they have in their stores!! The next day my oldest son Nico made meatballs and sauce and biscuits for his 3 buddies. They loved them.
This weekend they are having a 3 day event April 29th – May 1st. At most stores all over the states. With food offers, prizes and fun. And they want you and your family to come and help them celebrate!!
Friday April 29th ~ is the IKEA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- First 100 visitors to the restaurant receive a mystery envelope with food and gift card prizes.
- IKEA FAMILY dinner special from 5pm-8pm 3 course meal for $6.99 Reg price $9.99. Choice of meatball entree w/ soup or salad and dessert.
Saturday April 30th ~ Full of Food and Fun
- First 30 people in line will receive a free IKEA goodie bag with Swedish Food Market Organic Products
- The next 100 people in line will receive a mystery envelope with food and gift card prizes.
- Full Day of IKEA FAMILY food offers
- Fun activities all day
Sunday May 1st ~Full of Food and Fun
- First 100 people in line will receive a mystery envelope with food and gift card prizes.
- All you can eat Brunch IKEA FAMILY price $9.99 Available from opening to 2:30pm
For more info go to IKEA website HERE and find the location nearest you. Looks like only a few locations that are not participating!! So go check em out!!