Let’s just start with 3 words. Chocolate Peppermint Brownies.
Here’s another recipe I have “made up” from taking a peak at a few different recipes for brownies and then doing it my own way. I love to do that. I am definitely not a strict follow the recipe kind of girl. I’m always adding in my own ingredients and leaving out others – That could be partly because I rarely have all the ingredients I need for what I’m making.
My neighbors would be nodding their heads right now and saying “Yah we know!” 🙂
But I do have to say these turned out sooo Good – Thick and Fudgey!!!! Um…. Yum!!!
And the flavors of the chocolate with the peppermint – Come on . The perfect balance.
And they’re not TOO bad for you!?! Maybe a little? – Could be worse? Here’s the recipe.
My Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
Preheat oven to 350
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 8-10 Drops Peppermint Oil (Only use high quality essential oil)
- 3/4 to 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine in a mixer – Sugars, Butter, Coconut Oil, Eggs and Vanilla.
- Then add the Flour, Salt and Peppermint Oil. Mix well
- Fold in the Chocolate Chips.
- Spread in a oiled 9X13 Pan
- And you will have some serious love in 35-40 mins
I encourage you to go for a run today ….. to the kitchen and go make these now.
I Would love to hear what you think. Be sure to come back and let me know.
To find out which essential oils I recommend email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me in the form below.
Much Love & wellness ~ xo ~