6 Essential Oils that help & how
- Peppermint oil is a natural appetite suppressant. Inhaling peppermint every few hours can help with lower hunger = consuming fewer calories. It’s a great pick up and gets you going.
In hale – Put a drop on your tongue, rub a drop of oil on your chest, put a drop in a glass of water.
- Grapefruit oil is a great for motivation and appetite control, bloating & water retention. Citrus oils help release toxins from the body which can contribute to weight gain.
Great for trouble spots – I’ve been putting this with coconut oil on my stomach and legs. Diffuse in the air. Put a drop or two in glass of water.
* Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil so do not put on skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Ginger oil – supporting healthy digestion and tummy calmer.
Put 1-2 drops in hot water and make a tea. 1-2 drops in a veggie capsule and full glass of water.
- Fennel oil – helps curb cravings.
Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings. Also helps digestion and a healthy metabolism.
- Cinnamon Oil – Supports healthy metabolic function, helps with circulation. helps in the feeling of being full. Make it in a tea, put a drop in your coffee, 1-3 drops in a veggie capsule
- Lemon Oil – helps aid cleansing of toxins that get stored in our fat cells. It is a powerful aromatic, topical and internal cleanser. I put a few drops in my water all day long – with hot/warm water or cold glass of water.
*always use a glass and do not use with plastic.
Any of these oils are great in a diffuser through out the home to help as well.
They work very well together to help manage appetite and weight gain, support a healthy metabolism, and calm the stomach.
It’s great right before a work out – gives a big boost of energy. I take it in a shot glass with 3-5 drops of the blend and then drink a large glass of water after. It’s also great throughout the day when you are wanting a naughty treat. Seriously it will stop that craving and you can get on with your day and stick to the plan. Take this instead of your ?th cup of coffee that you don’t need. The 3 o’clock slump.
Let’s chat – Enter your info below and I will be in touch soon.